Arizona Meat Company is a family owned and operated company. We are committed to helping secure success for honest local family ranchers. Our meats come from ranches and farms throughout Arizona and Southwest. Many of our families have been farming and ranching for 5 generations throughout Arizona and the Southwest. We know a thing or two about raising healthy cruelty-free animals. All of our Grass-fed animals roam thousands of acres of open pastures.
The family ranchers we work with, including our own, are committed to delivering the highest quality Grass-fed meats you can find anywhere. We all work together to ensure the integrity of all of our products from birth to finish. You can be assured when you buy from Arizona Meat Company you’ll be getting the same high-quality meats we serve our families every day. The benefit of being a customer of Arizona Meat Company is your meats come directly from the source. Throughout the process our meats are raised, handled and processed by real ranchers knowledgeable in every aspect of making sure you receive a quality product at a great price. So we invite you to become a customer of Arizona Meat Company. We guarantee your satisfaction. IT’S JUST BETTER!
For your health:
Our Grass-Fed and Grass-Finished meat gives you a tremendous amount of health benefits. You will avoid the synthetic hormones, antibiotics, pesticides and questionable additives found in conventionally raised animals. You will also get these added nutritional advantages from animals raised on fresh open
- Less fat and fewer calories.
- More Omega-3 essential fatty acids (reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer).
- More natural conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) which builds muscles and burns fat.
- Grass-Fed Beef contains four times more Vitamin E
- Higher in the B-vitamins thiamin and riboflavin
- Higher in the minerals calcium, magnesium, and potassium
- Higher in vaccenic acid (which can be transformed into CLA)
- More beta-carotene (a vitamin linked with lower risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer).
- Lower risk of Ecoli bacteria (less acidic digestive tract in 100% Grass-fed ruminants avoids the development of acid-resistant bacteria).